domingo, 1 de junho de 2008

BEATLES_ HARD DAYS NIGHT

It's been a hard day's nightAnd I've been workin' like a dog.It's been a hard day's night.I should be sleepin' like a log,But when I get home to you,I find the things that you doYou make me feel alright.You know I work all dayTo get you money to buy you thingsAnd it's worth it just to hear you say,You're gonna give me everything.So why on earth should I moan?'Cause when I get you alone,You know I feel okay.When I'm home,Everything seems to be right.When I'm home,Feeling you holding me tight.Tight, yeah.It's been a hard day's nightAnd I've been workin' like a dog.It's been a hard day's night.I should be sleepin' like a log,But when I get home to you,I find the things that you doYou make me feel alright.You make me feel alright.You know I feel alright.






vida de designer é assim! :) m é smpr bom chegar a casa
happy smile*

Sem comentários: